Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jessica Biel Looks Hot On The Cover Of ELLE Magazine

Jessica Biel Looks Hot On The Cover Of ELLE Magazine


I knew Jessica Biel was one pretty lady, but can we talk about how gorgeous she looks on the cover of Elle magazine?  No wonder Justin Timberlake snatched her back (yes, they are back together after a short split early this year).


Jessica graces the cover on the December issue, looking stunning in a DKNY dress.  Jessica exudes natural beauty, and unlike a lot of other Hollywood leading actresses she appears to have her life together.


With three films coming out in 2012 and currently filming Total Recall with Colin Farrell, the actress is one busy lady!


In her interview with the magazine she opened up about her life and career, saying that when it comes to her relationship with Justin, “a girl doesn’t kiss and tell.”  Awww, come on!


When asked if she ever plans to start a family:



“Sure, of course. And, yeah, I think probably at some point it would be something I’m interested in. But I don’t feel pressured. I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To piss off my mom, I used to say, ‘I’m never having kids, and I’m going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs.” 



Jessica also talks about her love for writing and poetry, staying in shape, and what it’s like to work alongside Colin Farrell! One thing she said that surprised me – she auditioned for The Notebook!!!


Image Credit to: hollyscoop/ELLE





Source: SwankyCelebs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment